Phippsburg Elementary School

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

C.H.O.I.C.E.S. Pre-K

Do you know a child who will be 4 by October 15, 2015? They are eligible for a FREE Pre-K program if they reside in RSU1!
C. H. O. I. C. E. S. (Children Having Opportunities In Collaborative Early Settings) provides free, inclusive, developmentally appropriate preschool programming to 4 year old children in our district. Come to Family Information Night on Thursday evening April 30th at 6:00 PM at Dike Newell School, 3Wright Drive, Bath to learn about the program offerings for the 2015-16 school year. Applications will be available that night as well as online at rsu1choices.blogspot.com and at all RSU1 elementary schools starting May 1st. Lottery drawing will be held the week of May 11th. *All programs will be offered pending RSU1 budget approval. For More Information Contact: Rosalie Perkins at 443-8285 or email rperkins@rsu1.org


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This is an amazing offer! I wish I could find such great offer in a local Phoenix preschool. Anyway, I’ll definitely tell about these offers to my sister. She live in that area and her daughter will turn 4 years old on October 15, 2015.

    ReplyDelete